Saturday, February 26, 2011

Akari Update 6 – Part 1 Complete

I finished the under dress for Akari Mizunashi’s Summer Uniform today.  So far all looks well.  I’m happy with the way it’s turned out, but I wish I could have done better with the slit and hem.  The slit doesn’t close exactly how I want it to and the hem is a non-traditional bubble hem because I couldn’t get a rolled hem to work with the way I designed the bottom of the dress.  (A bubble hem is a hem that is sewn on the inside of the garment so the bottom of the garment will poof.)  Like with any cosplay I make there are aspects that I’d like to change if I remake the outfit, but overall I am very pleased with it.  For the time, knowledge, and resources I had, I did well. 

PIctures!!!!  Now I have the fuku, glove, shoes, hat, and wig to complete.  ^_^

 HPIM2908 HPIM2905

HPIM2903 HPIM2906

No comments:

Post a Comment