Friday, February 11, 2011

Progress Pictures

I decided to post my current progress pictures in one post so you could see what I’m currently working on.  Every time I get a lot of progress done I’m going to make a recap post like this one.  That way you can easily see where I am with my cosplays.  Enjoy!

First I’ll start off with Vorfeed.  I’m putting her at 50-55% complete.  So far her dress and gloves are done.  I still have to make the shoes and cape.  I also have to style the wig and cast the gems.  I need to get supplies for her forehead markings and neckband.

IMAG0515 IMAG0516

 IMAG0517IMAG0520

IMAG0542IMAG0544 

My other current project is Akari.  She right between 45 and 50% complete.  I already have the first part of the dress done.  I have yet to finish the second part of the dress and make the fuku, shoes, and glove.  I have to style the wig too.

IMAG0512 IMAG0513

IMAG0534IMAG0536

No comments:

Post a Comment