Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Akari Update 3

IT’S HERE!!!!!!  My wig came in the mail today.  It’s a beautiful milkshake pink wig from WigFashion on eBay.  I love it!  The fibers are so soft and the color looks good on me.  The pink even slightly clashes with the blue appliqué just like in the anime.  I also got a pair of extensions with the wig.  Sadly they are blue instead of pink.  I’m going to contact the wig seller to see if I can trade the extensions.  If not then I’ll put them up for sale. 

Nevertheless, I’m really happy with the wig.  I can’t wait to wear it!  I’m even tempted to wear it to school, but I don’t want to cause a ruckus.  Oh!  I also got a free wig cap with the wig.  It’s a nice mesh cap that holds the wig on well. 

I have some pictures of the wig!  Isn’t it beautiful?! 

IMAG0534 IMAG0535

 IMAG0536

No comments:

Post a Comment