Thursday, March 24, 2011

Akari Update 7 - Wig

After much searching and price checking and wig hunting, I’ve decided to buy a prestyled wig for Akari.  I found that I can save more time and money if I buy the wig instead of making it myself.  As this is the case, I found a prestyled wig that I can buy from Clarissa-Kids on Ebay and Taobao.  The Taobao wig is less expensive so I’ll be buying it from there, especially since I know a group of people who want to do a batch order to save on shipping.  The wig will cost around $25-$30 USD including shipping.  I’m really about finding this wig as I didn’t want to style it myself.  I’m new to wig styling and Akari’s hair is at least at an intermediate level so I’m really nervous about styling it myself.  I don’t want to ruin a wig and I certainly don’t want to have a mediocre wig especially if I enter this cosplay in a cosplay masquerade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment