Well, I utilized the task force to help me complete the commission. So far, things are going wonderfully! I have all but finished Belle’s green dress. I just have to complete the hem and make a few minor add-ons like hooks and eyes to the bodice. I think I will have to finish those adjustments after the costume dinner so I have more time for the commission.
As for the commission, it is going well and rather smoothly. I have completed the lining for the bodice and skirt. The blue part is mostly sewn together too. It looks so beautiful. I absolutely adore it! All of the fabric is cut out. I will begin work on the underskirt here soon as well. The bodice is nearly finished. I just need a few more measurements and a couple of adjustments to the fit before I sew the bodice all together.
So far, the construction has gone well. I have not had any major errors but the fitting on the bodice has been a little difficult. I hope it eases out soon. The sleeves and skirt are looking perfect though. Sorry this sounds like a long boring drawn out rant. There is not much to report on except minor details and difficulties.
Next, I find the purple for a black girlie dress to start on my heretofore secret and hidden Goth passion: the Gown of Gossamer Gloom, once my henchmen return with the black balloons and lollipop. April Fools!!!!!!! ^_^