Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wigs, Scissors, and More Wigs

I just ordered wigs for my upcoming cosplays today.  I’m really excited to see how they turn out.  I’m trying out new wig sellers this time to find which ones I want to buy from the most.  So far, I’ve bought wigs from Zepher, Wig Fashion on eBay, and Legend Wigs on eBay. 

This time I’m buying a prestyled Akari/ARIA wig and a short brown wig from C.C.-Kids as well as a long curly pink wig and a long sandy blond wig from a Taobao store of which I don’t know the name (link here both wigs are in the 80-95 cm category).  I’m also getting styling scissors and wax from Fantasy Sheep.  My order should be in around May.  I’ll post a review of the wigs and styling products then. 

I’m very excited to get the wigs and totally stoked that I can get everything for a whopping $76 including shipping!  ^_^  It’s a dream come true for a poor college student like myself who has to eat as well as cosplay.  It’s a total blessing that I was able to find a group to order with so I could get the shipping at a discount price. 

I still have a few more items to get before the con and my homemade cosplays still aren’t done (yay, for procrastination and over excessive homework).  I should be able to get nearly everything now, especially if I save a bit more of my money for cosplaying items, like a con badge (which I still don’t have).  It looks like I’ll be able to get most if not all of my planned cosplays for this con done and acquired on time.  I am a very content and excited cosplayer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment