Saturday, May 14, 2011

Latias Update

It’s less than one day till a local cosplay event, and Latias is about 40% complete.  Yeah, yeah, I know.  I’m not gonna sleep at all today.  >_<  At this moment, the skirt is about halfway done, the shirt is about 25% done, the armbands and the headband haven’t been touched, the wings are at 10% done, and the shoes are bought. 

I found the cutest red shoes at Goodwill the other day.  They’re perfect!!!!!.  They are a light red color with a white wedge heel which will make me look taller and thinner.  Huge bonus there.  Depending on how the wings dye, I might or might not paint the shoes a dark red.  The darker red would fit the general cosplay better, but if the wings turn out too light then I’ll have shoes to help match the color.  Either way they’re a great bargain, especially since I bought them for $1.99!  ^_^  I’m supper happy about the whole find.  ^_^  Time to get back to sewing!  I’ve got a lot to do if I’m going to be ready by tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment