Thursday, May 19, 2011

Latias Update 3

I am happy to announce that the first part of my Latias cosplay is complete!  The dress is done, and it looks so cute!  ^_^  Eeeeeeee, I’m so happy!  I really wasn’t sure how it would turn out since I heavily modified my base pattern and added a lot of self drafted appliqué pieces to the top, but I am pleased to announce that it looks amazing.  I want so bad to rush outside and get a mini photoshoot, but I can’t since it’s raining and the rest of the cosplay isn’t done yet.  It also doesn’t help that I don’t know where my camera is.  >_<

I only have a few more things to make now before I’m completely finished with this cosplay.  I still have to make two armbands, make the visor and head wings, paint the visor, maybe dye and finish the wings if I have time, possibly paint the shoes, and maybe add wings to the back of the shoes.  Sorry I don’t have any pictures.  I lost my camera and don’t have access to another at the moment.  Nevertheless, thank you so much for reading.  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment