I have been able to get quite a bit of work done on Nimiar in the past few weeks since I started her. Both skirts are all but completed except for hook closures, the bodice is almost entirely button holed, and half of the under dress is cut out and awaiting sewing. I have been able to get a lot done, but there is still more to do. I still have to finish the closures for the skirts and bodice, make the under dress with beaded detachable over sleeves, make the hat, get and style the wig, fix the shoes if need be, make the necklace, and add any finishing touches that arise. She should be mostly, if not completely done for Fandemonium if I continue at this pace though I have other pressing sewing projects to focus on as well.
I have pictures to share! The first two pictures are of the skirts and bodice while the second two pictures are of the other side of the bodice. I made the bodice completely reversible to add for more versatility and design options. The the third picture is the shoes I’ll be using while the fourth picture is the fabric for the under dress with detachable over sleeves (the pink is the under dress fabric and the white/cream is the detachable over sleeve). The fifth are the rest of the notions (the gold is the cording for the bodice, the purple is a cuff accent for the over sleeve, the beads are for the over sleeve, and the pendent is for the necklace). Finally, the last picture is a close up of the pendent I’ll be using for the necklace.
Thus conclude this cosplay report. Thank you so much for reading. Have a good day and an even better week. ^_^