Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Updated Cosplay List for 2011

I've been working on my cosplay list for next year.  So far I'm most likely going to one or two cons.  I'm hoping to go to more, but I'll see what God has in store for me.  I'm hoping to make at least five new cosplays.  Vorfeed from Lost Universe is at the top of my list followed by Toph from Avatar: The Last Airbender.  I want to make both Toph's Earth Nation outfit that she wears in season two and her nobility dress from when Aang and the others first meet her.  I'm also hoping to make Sailor Saturn's sailor scout outfit, though I'll modify the length to make it a bit longer.  I'm not entirely sure what the fifth outfit will end up being, but I know that Sophia Forrester from Last Exile is defiantly on the list. 

My list changes constantly, so I don't entirely know what I'll end up making and what I won't.  I know for sure that I'll be finishing Toph's Fire Nation disguise and since I have most of the materials make at least one of her other outfits.  I already ordered my wig for Vorfeed, so I'll definitely get her done soon, either this year or next.  Also, I found a lot of pieces to my Saturn cosplay, so it's second on the list.  Either way, I'll get the cosplays done, even if it takes me a year.  I cannot wait for Christmas break and Christmas.  I'll have a whole month to sew my heart out and make my cosplays.  Plus Christmas means Christmas money which means I'll finally be able to get more supplies for my cosplay.  It also means I'll be working my butt off trying to catch up on lapsed 4-H projects.  Ah, the joys of cosplaying with a busy schedule.  @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment