Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Only 36 Days Left

I just realized there are 36 days till the premiere of Voyage of the Dawn Treader!!!!!!!  *faints*  I still have so much to do before the costumes are finished.  I think I predict lots of late night sewing during Thanksgiving and the week of the premiere.  Oy!  Why does time always run short for me? 

The Lucy costume is coming well.  I still have to finish the embroidery for the jerkin.  I think the breeches embroidery is going to have to wait till after the premiere.  Embroidery takes forever.  I’ll have to work overtime to get it done.  Time to start embroidering in class again.  Don’t worry the profs already approved.  ^_^

I still have to get the fabric for my Susan costume.  I found the perfect pattern(s) to use for the dress!!!  It’s either Simplicity 9891 or 4940.  Both would work wonderfully because the pattern has a front panel that could be easily added to.  I’m so excited to make this costume!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment