Friday, January 6, 2012

Finally, A Progress Update

An hour of sketching the other day finalized my design for Amano Aerith.  I loosely based my design off these two images. 

I am really happy with the way my design turned out and can’t wait to start working on it.  Pink, white, red, and possibly gold are the color scheme.  The design is very pretty and elegant almost like something  princess would wear.  I think I have most of the fabric for it in my fabric bin, but I will wait till tomorrow to dig it out since I have other projects I need to finish first. 
Speaking of which, the beading for my Amano Yuna obi belt is going really well.  I found that beading four to five seed beads at a time produces a nice result and doesn’t take as long as the painstaking process of beading each individual bead.  I cannot wait to see the finished result.  I took a quick picture of my progress.  I am so happy with how it looks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment