It’s been a few days since I updated last and I have some progress to report so I thought I’d let you know what’s been going on. I started working on Lucy’s Dawn Treader outfit first because it has so much embroidery on the jerkin. I’ve gotten pretty far in the last week. So far I’ve sewn the jerking together. I haven’t attached the lining yet cause I’m waiting till I done with the embroidery first. I don’t want the unfinished embroidery sides showing when I’m done. In addition to sewing the jerkin pieces together and fitting it to my friend, I’ve almost finished the embroidery on the front lapels of the jerkin!!! I just have to embroider two more flowerish designs and embroider two large bottom designs. But before I embroider the bottom designs, I have to embroider the vines around the top, sides and bottom of the entire jerkin. Boy, this is going to take me a while. I just know I’ll get it done in time though, especially since I’m machine embroidering the vines.