Friday, August 6, 2010

Con Prep

I now understand why most cosplayers don’t sleep the night before the convention starts.  I stayed up nearly all night last night running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to prepare my costumes and materials.  It must have been entertaining to watch. 

I ended up not getting to sleep until 4 or 5 am.  Then, to my horror, I woke 30 minutes before I was supposed to be at the con for staffing.  Stupid alarm wasn’t reset.  I almost died.  Luckily my first cosplay wasn’t complicated so it didn’t take me long to get ready.  I even got to the con almost on time.  I did call to let my boss know I was going to be a little late and why. 

Now I’m sitting at the Help Desk awaiting people’s questions.  The job is fun and I get to have a staff discount which is nice, especially for a broke college student.  Back to work!!!  Stay tuned for more con updates!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment