Friday, June 24, 2011

Steampunk Progress

As you may know, I’m currently in the process of making a Steampunk Mechanic.  I had originally hoped to have it completed by May, but alas time did not permit me so.  Nevertheless, I am still working to complete this costume.  At the moment, I would say it is between 50% to 60% complete as the main pieces of the costume are complete.  I still have a few minor pieces, such the spats and goggles, to complete as well as adding details to some of the already completed, and to be completed, pieces. 

I have a few pictures to share! 

 Steampunk Mech Preview 

Full costume as is now

IMG_2905

Shirt/Blouse

Steampunk Waistcincher

Waistcincher

IMG_2904 

Skirt Front

IMG_2910

Shoes and accessories

IMG_2911

Decal beads for goggles

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this looks so cool! I especially like the waist-cincher. :) I can't wait to see it all put together.

    What made you think of making a costume for a Steampunk Mechanic? :)

    ReplyDelete