Thursday, December 9, 2010

Voyage of the Dawn Treader Premiere, It’s Today

Well today is the Voyage of the Dawn Treader premiere.  The costumes are nearly done.  My dress for Susan is done except for a hew that I’ll add later.  I decided not to embroider the collar because I did not have time, and I really like the way the dress looks without the embroidered collar.  I’m really happy with the way it turned out.  It looks like Susan’s dress just with my own added twist.  I’m really proud of it.  The only thing I want to change is the collar.  I want to hand sew it on this time. 

Lucy’s outfit is nearly done…ish.  So far I have the pants done.  I’m working on the shirt right now and should have it done in time.  The jerkin is in no way done.  I’m just going to let it go for now and finish it in time for 4-H exhibitions.  I still don’t have the belt or the boots done either.  Oy!  I wish I had more time! 

School is nearly out so I’ll have more time to sew then.  I just wish it gave me more time to work on the premiere costumes.  Well, at least I’ll have most of it done by then.  I’ll just have to make the rest later.

2 comments: