Monday, December 6, 2010

Cosplays for Next Year

I've decided on a lot of the cosplays I'm going to make for the next con year.  So far my list is Vorfeed from Lost Universe, Sophia Forrester from Last Exile, Raven in her white outfit from Teen Titans, Susan Pevensie from The Voyage of the Dawn Treader,  Maria Ross from Fullmetal Alchemist, and an undecided princess dress. 

I recently have found another character that I adore.  It is Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed.  She is an awesome character and I love her role in the series.  Her dresses are adorable too.   I’m only to the 39th episode of Gundam Seed (I haven’t seen Gundam Seed Destiny yet).  So I have not seen many of her dresses but I love the ones I have.  So far my favorite is her main dress for the first part of the series.

chara_lacus_a.2

I also really like her dress that she wears when she’s at her home in the plants.  It’s very pretty, very cute, and very girly. 

vlcsnap-2010-12-04-07h35m07s23  vlcsnap-2010-12-05-05h20m43s209

I also really like Cagalli and Mirallia as well.  I like Cagalli’s first fighting outfit the best so far.  I really like some of her other outfits too.  But I don’t think I can pull them off well so I won’t consider them.  Here’s her first fighting outfit. 

chara_cagalli_b vlcsnap-2010-12-03-02h32m50s252

I like Mirallia’s Heliopolis and flightsuit too. 

chara_miriallia_b vlcsnap-2010-10-26-01h35m12s99

I have a lot of other prospective cosplays on my list but I won’t mention them now.  There are a few other cosplays that I could also make this next year because I have the materials for them already.  But since  I don’t know if it’ll actually happen I won’t mention them either. 

Christmas break is in two weeks.  I cannot wait to start working on some of these cosplays.  I want to finish Vorfeed and Raven during the break.  I might work on Sophia and Maia as well.  Also, I plan on getting some more fabric after Christmas so I can start on a couple more cosplays in January.  I want to get three to four cosplays at least halfway done by the end of the break.  That way I’ll have more time for sewing and 4-H projects during the other school breaks and over the summer.  I might add a few more cosplays to my list if I get these done and finish correcting a few of my others.  Other than that, I’m pretty set as far as cosplays go.  As always, it’s really fun to have a lot of cosplays ready to go, but I can only make as many as I can afford. 

No comments:

Post a Comment