Monday, March 15, 2010

A Perfect Irony

I LOVE to sew!!! Costuming is my favorite hobby. My machine can be a real pain though. It can sew every fabric but prefers only certain kinds. If the fabric is really slippery or considered a pain to sew with, the machine works fine. If, on the other hand, the fabric is considered easy to sew, then my machine hates it. It also seams to go through mood swings. One day it'll sew every kind of fabric without falter while on other days I cannot sew a thing without the machine going hang wire on my and messing up the all the stitching.

*^_^* It's a reaally funny, sometimes aggravating, machine. Nevertheless, it's totally worth it. I wouldn't change it for a thing. Sew that's my funny little story.

1 comment:

  1. Yes.. I perfectly understand you.. I am experiencing the same thing with my machine!!

    ReplyDelete