Friday, March 26, 2010

@_@

My life just began to get a whole lot busier. Spring break is here, kinda. WOOT!!! And I'm going to need all the time I can squeeze out of a twenty-four hour day (including sleep) and more.

I have two, no three, costumes I have to complete and perfect by Monday. Eek! Spring break hasn't even officially started, and I'm sewing like a maniac. Actually, I've been doing that for about a week, but that's beside the point. On top of that, I have a ball to go to, friends' performances to cheer on, and homework. Not to mention I have to figure out my hair for the ball. *_* Eeeeeehghl. *sigh*

I know I'm going to make it, all of the costumes are almost done anyway. I'm just a little worried that the quality won't be as high as I'd like. *boyscout salute* Make every costume the best it can possibly be. That's my standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment