Friday, January 1, 2010

Plans and hopes for the new year.

This year, in the costuming realm of my life, I have a few hopes, plans, and goals. I'd like to make, at least, three costumes. Each costume will, hopefully, improve my skill in one way or another. My goal is to make one costume without a pattern, another totally out of lycra/swimwear (it cannot be an easy pattern), and a third ... well, I haven't come up with the specifications for that one yet. I don't even know what it will be! Before the fall I hope to make a practical, and non-practical, garment for each of my immediate family members. I also plan to learn at least three to four new sewing techniques before the fall. I hope to get all this done in an orderly fashion and make at least one superhero costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment