Monday, July 19, 2010

Medieval Shoes, Camp, and Costumes

The convention is fast approaching and I still don’t have any of my costumes done.  I’ve been busy lately preparing for 4-H demonstrations, fair, and camp.  I was able to help my sister with her camp costume last week.  It was very fun.  She is a fast learner and did a wonderful job.  I was also able to make a pair of Medieval shoes this week as well. 

I started them last Friday, a day before camp started, and didn’t finish them until Wednesday,during the middle of camp.  They were so much fun to make as well as annoying.  I am so thankful for store bought shoes now.  They look soo pretty.  I’ll have to take a picture sometime soon.  Sorry about the other late pictures.  I’ll try to get some pictures up here soon as time permits. 

I have a bit more time now that camp season is over.  I’m planning to get working on my costumes soon.  I only have a week or two until the convention.  So I’m gonna need all the time I can get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment