Saturday, December 26, 2009

Update

Yet another Christmas has come and gone. Now is the time to continue my sewing as Christmas break quickly crashes to a halt. I finally started drawing the pattern onto my Yuna obi. It looks so pretty!!!! So far I only have half of it drawn but I should be able to finish the rest by Sunday. I hope to be painting the designs by Monday and finished with the obi by Tuesday. I'm really trying to get this costume finished before the break, but who knows. As tomorrow is the day after Christmas sale, I will be looking for, and hopefully purchasing, the fabric for Aerith's Advent Children outfit and Yuna's boots. I hope to find fabric for some of my other costume ideas as well (see "costumes I'd like to make" list at left). Anyway, I'm stoked about my Yuna costume progress and will be picking up on my traditional Gypsy/ minstrel costume with in the next week. I plan on having that one done by Janurary, hopefully. I did make a bit of progress on it. I finished a self-designed hat. All I have left to do is finish the shirt! *^_^* I know I should probubly take one thing at a time, but where's the fun in that? I wonder what other projects I could work on.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    This is Matthew from Costume Craze (costumecraze.com).

    Your blog is a lot of fun, and it's great you love costumes.

    We hate to throw a wrench into your fun, but "Costume Craze" is our registered trademark, and we have an obligation to protect it. We ask that you change the name of your blog to something like Costume Crazy instead.

    We hope we can resolve this issue amicably, as we have no wish to discourage you from the fun of costumes. Indeed, we'd love to be your costume pals!

    But technically the use of our trademark is in violation of Google Blogger’s trademark and copyright policies. Unfortunately, we cannot allow other intellectual properties, like your blog, to use our registered trademark.
    http://www.google.com/blogger_dmca.html


    If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me. matthew@costumecraze.com

    Sincerely,
    Matthew
    Costume Craze
    CostumeCraze.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that. I didn't realize. The name has now been changed. Thanks for the heads up. *^_^*

    ReplyDelete